- SAP All Courses
- Best SAP BO Training in Delhi
Best SAP BO Training Institute in Delhi & SAP BO Course in Delhi
out of 5
based on 23
SAP Institute Delhi provides Best SAP BO (BusinessObjects) training in Delhi based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SAP Training Institute Delhi Provides Best SAP BO Training in Delhi. SAP Training Institute Delhi is one of the most credible SAP BO training institutes in Delhi offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level SAP BO training courses. At SAP Training Institute Delhi SAP Course in Delhi is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time SAP BO projects. SAP Training Institute Delhi implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
SAP BusinessObjects SAP BO is an enterprise software company, specializing in business intelligence (BI). BusinessObjects was acquired in 2007 by German company SAP AG. The company claimed more than 46,000 customers worldwide in its final earnings release prior to being acquired by SAP.
At SAP Training Institute Delhi’s well-equipped SAP BO training center in Delhiaspirants learn the skills for SAP BO training course content, Introduction to SAP, Introduction to Business Objects, SAP BO Data Modelling, SAP BO Different Types of Facts or Measures, SAP BO Data Mart, Types of OLAPs, SAP BOBI 4.0 – Information Design Tool, Sharing Web Intelligence Documents on real time projects along with SAP BO placement training. SAP BO Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced SAP BO course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
SAP Training Institute Delhi is the top SAP BO training center in Delhi with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Delhi Location. SAP Training Institute Delhi in Delhi prepares thousands of aspirants for SAP BO at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
SAP BO training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in SAP training in Delhi ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
SAP Training Institute in Delhi is one of the best SAP BO training institute in Delhi with 100% placement support. SAP Training in Delhi has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At SAP Training Institute Delhi SAP BO training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
SAP BO training course content and Syllabus in Delhi
Introduction to SAP
Introduction to Business Objects
- New features in SAP BO BI 4.0.
- Data Warehousing Architecture.
- Business Objects Architecture.
- SAP BO Data Modelling
- SAP BO ER Modelling
- SAP BO Dimensional Modelling
- Dimensional Tables.
- Fact Tables.
- Different types of Dimension Tables
- Conformed Dimension Tables
- Junk Dimension Tables
- De generative Dimension Table
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Galaxy Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimensional Tables.
- Fact Table.
- Fact less Fact Table.
- SAP BO Different Types of Facts or Measures
- Bridge tables.
- Lookup Tables.
- Top Down Approach
- SAP BO Bottom Up Approach
- SAP BO Data Mart
- Dependent Data mart.
- SAP BO Independent Data Mart
- Staging Area
- De normalization
Types of OLAPs
- Oracle 10g (SQL)
- SAP BO Introduction to Oracle Database
- Data Types
- SQL Statements
- DDL – Data Definition Language
- DML – Data Manipulation Language
- DQL – Data Query language
- DCL – Data Controlling language
- TCS – Transaction Controlling Language
- SAP BO Character Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Data Functions
- Conversion Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- SAP BO Inner Join
- Left Outer Join
- Right outer Join
- Full outer Join
- Cartesian Join
- Self Join
- Natural Join
- Union All
SAP BOBI 4.0 – Information Design Tool
- SAP BO Creation of Project
- Relational Connection
- OLAP Connection
- Data Foundation Layer
- Business Layer
- Edit Connection
- Shortcut Connection
- Secured Connection
- Publishing Connection
- Publishing the Business layer
- Converting Repository Universe from Unv into Unx
- Publishing the Universe to Repository
- Publishing the Universe to Local
- Retrieving the Universe from Repository
- Multi Source Universe
- Data Foundation
- Insert tables in Data Foundation
- Define Joins in Data Foundation
- Cordiality setting in Data Foundation
- Arrange Tables
- View Table values in Data Foundation
- Filter Table values in Data Foundation (Wont Impact in Reports O/P)
- Edit Table values (Removing Columns , Changing Data types & Keys)
- Calculated Column in Tables
- Sort and re-ordering the columns in Data Foundation
- Refresh Structure
- Derived tables
- Create Views
- Detect Join / Cordiality / Alias / Keys / Row Counts
- Resolving Loops
- Business Layer
- Folders (Class)
- Sub Folder (Sub Class)
- Native Filter
- Business Filter
- Hide Folders , Objects & filters
- Show Script
- Show Values
- View Tables and Object Dependency
- Custom Navigation Path
- Parameters and List of values
- Check Integrity
- Data Security
- Business Security
SAP BOBI 4.0 BI Launchpad & Web I Rich client
- BI launch pad: What’s new in 4.0
- Introducing Web Intelligence
- Creating BI workspace
- SAP Steam
- Scheduling a Document
- Working with Thin Clients
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents with Queries
- Report Design in the Java Report Panel
- Enhancing the Presentation of Reports
- Formatting Reports
- Creating Formulas and Variables
- Filtering data
- Input Control
- Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
- Merge dimensions
- Page view
- View Structure
- Drill Filter Tool bar
- SAP BO Download to PDF, Excel & CSV
- Export to CSV
- Scope of Analysis
- Database Rank
- Sub Query
- Combined Query
- Custom SQL
- Changing report source
Top Reasons to Choose SAP Training Institute Delhi for SAP BO Training in Delhi
- SAP BO Training Batch /Timing – Flexible batch timings according to your time convenient.
- SAP BO Training Week day batches – Monday to Friday, 2 hours per day, total 90 hours, 60 days.
- SAP BO Training weekend batches – Saturday and Sunday 3 hours per day, total 90 hours, 75 days.
- Mode of training – SAP BO Classroom Training / SAP BO Online Training
- LAB – 24/7 lab facility in the institute.
- SAP Server access – 24/7 online server access will be provided (server can be accessed from outside the training center also).
- Trainers – profile – Real time consultants with 6 to 10 years of experience on SAP platform, Worked on full life cycle implementation projects, good experience in giving Training with International Standards that is why ERP Training Delhi is the Top SAP BO Course Training Institute in Delhi
- SAP BO Demo session – We work all 7 days a week; you can walk-in to our office to interact with the – trainer to understand.
- SAP BO training in Delhi is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best SAP BO training and placement in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- One of the Biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of SAP BO training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/- month for SAP BO Training in Delhi students.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The aBOlity to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, DeBOt card, Net Banking.
SAP Training Institute Delhi Trainer's Profile for SAP BO Training in Delhi
SAP Training Institute Delhi's SAP BO Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, SAP BOrlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after SAP BO Training in Delhi
SAP Training Institute Delhi'S Placement Assistance
- SAP Training Institute Delhi is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- SAP Training Institute Delhi helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- SAP Training Institute Delhi conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- SAP Training Institute Delhi has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
SAP Training Institute Delhi Course duration for SAP BO Training in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)